IHS Markit is a global information company that provides expertise, data and solutions to 50,000+ customers helping them in making more informed decisions. Our research and development center in Minsk focuses on creation of three intellectual platforms of IHS Markit related to engineering and manufacturing domains. This includes scalable cognitive engines that help users – engineers, innovators and researchers – to discover and leverage knowledge locked in corporate repositories as well as in industry sources.
Our AI team in Minsk is looking for new talents for the role of Senior Data Scientist critical for success of projects related to Natural Language Processing (NLP).
You will be responsible for research and development of intelligence behind document structure understanding solutions as part of IHS Markit products. Your role is needed to architect and implement intelligent content understanding pipelines from raw document to a structured knowledge.
Your duties will include:
- Hands-on researching, prototyping and building content understanding pipelines and working models as their components, including development of own neural architectures for Natural Language Processing focusing on recent SOTA approaches.
- NLP projects will be based on deep learning and related to majority of tasks in the field, including named entity recognition, document structure understanding, summarization, information retrieval, classification, translation, etc.
- Converting business problems to data science tasks
- Defining and/or influencing the strategy of research-intensive projects, including goal metrics, development process, toolsets and communications for optimal progress
- Hunting for quality datasets, including driving the development of datasets from scratch
- Learning and sharing new things around AI (data science and deep learning) to keep the AI team on the cutting edge
You are a data scientist experienced in building the working intelligent solutions related to analysis of unstructured content, who is motivated by complex and fuzzy challenges. Your required qualifications and experience include:
- Degree in data science, math & computer science, statistics or related field
- 4+ years of professional experience in data science, DL/ML with application to Natural Language Processing
- Strong programming skills — Python
- Strong practical experience in building of own DL models with TensorFlow, Keras and/or PyTorch, etc.
- Solid understanding of statistics and math behind deep learning
- Strong experience with data analysis tools
- English language (B1+)
The following will hugely increase our interest:
- Experience in combined Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing applied to Document Understanding (OCR or other)
- PhD degree in related field
- Publications in related domain
- Developed skills in algorithms and data structures
- Linux user experience
What we offer:
Open and Collaborative Environment:
- Own product development based on science and technology
- Personal growth and career development supported on corporate level
- Support of self-study and research
- Development of own deep learning architectures
- Getting custom datasets from the team of professional annotators
- Training on powerful private GPU cloud
- Research and application of state-of-art models
- Development of own unique AI-driven products that work out-of-the-box and loved by world top companies
- Great colleagues and open atmosphere at workplace
- Knowledge and discoveries sharing inside and outside the team
- Collaboration with a great team of ML professionals
- Participation in international workshops and conferences
- Continuous education with invited tutors and paid online programs
- English language classes
- Employee stock options plans
- Vacation time increase with tenure
- Extended medical insurance for employees and their families
- Personal accident coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Reimbursement of sports activities
- Corporate and social events
Senior Data Scientist (NLP)В архиве с 19 ноября 2020
з/п не указана